Urgent: Recruitment of 3 HSE Supervisors for Maxihub Project in Dong NaiTRINH THU PHUONG
Company’s information: CIMAS ENGINEERING Co., LTD
Office: 6th Fl, Charm vit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Company profile: CIMAS ENGINEERING CO., LTD is a 100% FDI company (formerly a joint-venture among CTCI Corp. – the greatest EPC contractor in Taiwan and LILAMA Corp. & SINCERITY Engineering Company) operating in the field of engineering, procurement, construction and project management for refinery, petrochemical, chemical, power, infrastructural and environmental …projects in both local and overseas markets.
Having strong capability of application and integration of advanced technology, and project management by international standard, CIMAS prides to be the leading contractor focusing on its core values on customer’s satisfaction with projects of high quality, safety, time saving and cost saving. Through 18 years of sustainable operation, CIMAS has gained a lot of success that step by step establish the reputation of an EPC contractor in the market of Vietnam.
With the mission “Training talents, develop sustainably, enhance the customer’s value, enrich employees’ life”, CIMAS highly appreciates people, intellection and co-operation and consolidation into a strong team to conquer the long run development to create the true value.
CIMAS commits to provide you with a working environment of “Professionalism – Sincerity – Teamwork – Innovation” and comes along with you to contribute and stay on clear career path.
Company size: 250 staffs in 2019
Job title: 03 HSE Supervisors
Job code: H100
The Site HSE Supervisor is responsible for all matters related to site HSE activities including developing HSE documents and maintaining HSE standards. He/she encourages and enhances site personnel to be involved in safety procedures & activities, accident prevention and avoidance.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize, execute, control, supervise and review HSE plans over project stages
- Supervise and coordinate with vendors/sub-contractors for all HSE matters of the projects and ensure HSE activities of vendors/sub-contractors in accordance with the owner’s and company’s HSE procedures, local requirements as well as other applicable codes and standards.
- Maintain project HSE Requirements, Manual book, Procedures, and Specifications etc
- Organize and execute HSE audit and related activities at site.
- Assist the Project Site Manager in integrating HSE procedures, standards, and processes into the planning and work execution.
- Review Local regulatory requirements and summarize Local HSE codes and standards;
- Ensure all Local HSE requirements to be carried out.
- Lead HSE orientation training and HSE management system at site
- Co-ordinate with the Project Site Manager to ensure that all HSE objectives for the whole project to be achieved
- Initiate the development and revision of HSE policies, plans, procedures, and standards for the project and manage all changes of to HSE issues and documents if any.
- Conduct the health, safety, and environmental reviews of all works performed at site. Conduct regular safety site inspections and take immediate action to prevent accidents.
- Issue periodic reports in compliance with the project’s HSE management system, local requirements pertaining to the site activities.
- Conduct self-assessments and site audits.
- Diploma or Degree in HSE Engineer at University or relevant degree.
- Have equivalent certificates to perform the above-mentioned duties as per the local regulation.
- At least 03 years or one project HSE management experience at construction site.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & Certificate of Auditor or Lead Auditor is advantage.
- Working knowledge of OSHAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard, Auditor or Lead Auditor certificate holder is advantage
- Fluently in writing and verbal English communication skills
Good at Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
Interested candidates please send a set of dossier including:
- Job Application Form (compulsory) (download from company website: https://cimas.com.vn )
- Application letter
- Detailed CV in English
- Copy of Degree with seal
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Other related certificates
Applicants can submit document with relenvant degrees online or send to: